Conditions & Procedures
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux & GERD
- Barrett's Esophagus
- Biliary Disease
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Colon Diseases & Polyps
- Crohn’s & Ulcerative Colitis
- Esophageal Disease
- Fecal Incontinence
- Gallbladder Disease
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- H. Pylori
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Liver Disease
- Pancreatic Disease & Pancreatitis
- Peptic Ulcer Disease
- Colonoscopy (Screening & Diagnostic)
- EGD (Upper Endoscopy)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS)
- Enteroscopy (Small & Large Bowel)
- ERCP & Stents
- Esophageal & Colonic Stenting
- Esophageal Dilation
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- PEG Placement
7502 State Rd.
Anderson, OH 45255
3020 Hospital Dr.
Batavia, OH 45103
Having a procedure? It may not always be in the same location where you consulted with your doctor. Check with your doctor to make sure you’re headed to the right place.
Board Certified in Gastroenterology
Board Certified in Internal Medicine
Awards & Recognitions
- 2008 Alpha Sigma Nu Honor Society. Xavier University. Awarded for distinguished performance in undergraduate sciences
- 2010 Alpha Omega Phi Honor and Service Society. American University of the Caribbean SOM. Awarded for distinguished performance in basic sciences.
- 2012 Outstanding Community Service Award. American University of the Caribbean SOM. Recognition for founding of Community Action Day.
- 2015 Chairman’s Award for dedication and commitment to Academia and Scholarship. The Brooklyn Hospital Center. Department of Medicine.
- 2016 Chief Resident Award. The Brooklyn Hospital Center, Department of Medicine. Department of Medicine. Awarded for distinguished performance as chief resident.
- 2017 Presidential Poster Award. American College of Gastroenterology. Awarded for distinguished abstract presentation.
- 2018 Presidential Poster Award. American College of Gastroenterology. Awarded for distinguished abstract presentation.
- 2018 Executive Dean Transformational Award. American University of the Caribbean SOM. Recognition for vision and ability that resulted in a transformational change in educational content and approach at American University of the Caribbean SOM.
- 2019 The Fellow of the Year Recognition Award. The Brooklyn Hospital Center. Department of Medicine. Awarded in appreciation of leadership, dedication, and commitment to teaching for the 2016 – 2019
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- American Gastroenterological Association