Conditions & Procedures
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux & GERD
- Barrett's Esophagus
- Biliary Disease
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Colon Diseases & Polyps
- Crohn’s & Ulcerative Colitis
- Esophageal Disease
- Fecal Incontinence
- Gallbladder Disease
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- H. Pylori
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Liver Disease
- Pancreatic Disease & Pancreatitis
- Peptic Ulcer Disease
- Colonoscopy (Screening & Diagnostic)
- EGD (Upper Endoscopy)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS)
- Enteroscopy (Small & Large Bowel)
- ERCP & Stents
- Esophageal & Colonic Stenting
- Esophageal Dilation
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- PEG Placement
American University of the Caribbean
The Brooklyn Hospital Center
University of Maryland School of Medicine
Board Certified in Gastroenterology
Board Certified in Internal Medicine
Awards & Recognitions
- 2008 Alpha Sigma Nu Honor Society. Xavier University. Awarded for distinguished performance in undergraduate sciences
- 2010 Alpha Omega Phi Honor and Service Society. American University of the Caribbean SOM. Awarded for distinguished performance in basic sciences.
- 2012 Outstanding Community Service Award. American University of the Caribbean SOM. Recognition for founding of Community Action Day.
- 2015 Chairman’s Award for dedication and commitment to Academia and Scholarship. The Brooklyn Hospital Center. Department of Medicine.
- 2016 Chief Resident Award. The Brooklyn Hospital Center, Department of Medicine. Department of Medicine. Awarded for distinguished performance as chief resident.
- 2017 Presidential Poster Award. American College of Gastroenterology. Awarded for distinguished abstract presentation.
- 2018 Presidential Poster Award. American College of Gastroenterology. Awarded for distinguished abstract presentation.
- 2018 Executive Dean Transformational Award. American University of the Caribbean SOM. Recognition for vision and ability that resulted in a transformational change in educational content and approach at American University of the Caribbean SOM.
- 2019 The Fellow of the Year Recognition Award. The Brooklyn Hospital Center. Department of Medicine. Awarded in appreciation of leadership, dedication, and commitment to teaching for the 2016 – 2019
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- American Gastroenterological Association