To provide effective and thorough quality patient care.
About Brittany E. Dickert, CRNP
Brittany Dickert, MS, CRNP, is an experienced Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner. She's always ready to take the time needed to uncover the cause of problems so that her patients can get effective relief as quickly as possible.
Brittany graduated from the West Virginia University School of Nursing in Morgantown, West Virginia. She went on to graduate from Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing in Baltimore as a Family Primary Care Nurse Practitioner.
Brittany worked in hospitals, schools, and surgery center settings before joining our team. Brittany regularly attends conferences to grow her GI knowledge. Her areas of special interest include women's GI issues, motility disorders, and inflammatory bowel disease.
Brittany loves working with patients and always strives to be welcoming and supportive to each of her patients.
Conditions & Procedures
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux & GERD
- Anal Abscess
- Anal Fissures
- Anal Fistulas
- Barrett's Esophagus
- Biliary Disease
- Celiac Disease
- Clostridium Difficile (C.Diff)
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Colon Diseases & Polyps
- Colorectal (Colon) Cancer
- Esophageal Disease
- Fecal Incontinence
- Gallbladder Disease
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- H. Pylori
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Liver Disease
- Pancreatic Disease & Pancreatitis
- Peptic Ulcer Disease
- Radiation Proctitis
- Swallowing Disorders
Awards & Recognitions
- Master’s Academic Merit Scholarship, 2012 – 2014
- Blue & Gold Scholarship, 2006 – 2010
- President’s List, Academic Excellence Award in the School of Nursing, 2007 – 2010
- Dean’s List, Academic Excellence Award in the School of Nursing, 2006
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- American College of Gastroenterology
- Nurse Practitioner Association of Maryland
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates