I strive to provide top-level, academic-quality medical care to all my patients with the personalized approach and compassion of a community doctor.
About Elliot Ellis, MD
Dr. Elliot Ellis is a Board-certified gastroenterologist treating patients with a wide variety of digestive needs. He is Ivy-League trained and completed his internal medicine residency from Yale New Haven Hospital where he was awarded the Chief Resident Appreciation Award for Top Resident in his class. He completed his fellowship training in Gastroenterology and Hepatology at The Mount Sinai Hospital of New York and was awarded the Chief Fellow position for Top Fellow in his class. Dr. Ellis is trained in advanced endoscopy skills for endoscopic ultrasound and fine needle aspiration. He has been awarded the Top Doctor designation for many years by Jupiter Magazine and Palm Beach Illustrated.
Digestive Concierge Services
Dr. Ellis now offers an exclusive, limited service of enhanced personalized experience for concierge members. The membership offers patients expedited and exclusive availability to Dr. Ellis even outside of regular hours.
- 24/7 availability to Dr. Ellis via phone, text, and email
- Limited number of patients in membership
- Enhanced concierge level appointment and procedure scheduling, including a private phone concierge number given to help avoid potential phone frustrations and long hold times
- Availability to Dr. Ellis or his nurse practitioner to call in prescriptions to local and national pharmacies, even after office hours
- Priority appointment availability in blocked time slots outside of Dr. Ellis' regular working office hours (early mornings and late afternoons)
- Same day or next day, non-emergency appointments at the office (all emergencies should go directly to the emergency room)
- Expedited coordination of care with Dr. Ellis’ extensive personal connections with physicians in New York (Mount Sinai, Columbia, NYU), Boston (Mass General), Philadelphia (UPenn), Baltimore (Johns Hopkins), Miami (University of Miami), North Carolina (Duke, UNC), Cleveland Clinic, and Mayo Clinic
- Access to telehealth appointments with Dr. Ellis
- Courtesy hospital visits for any gastrointestinal coordination at Good Samaritan Hospital and Palm Beach Gardens Hospital, even when Dr. Ellis is not on call.
- Of note, all quality of medical care will always be the same for concierge and non-concierge members
For more information about membership and pricing, please call 561-895-6942.
Conditions & Procedures
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux & GERD
- Barrett's Esophagus
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Colon Diseases & Polyps
- Colorectal (Colon) Cancer
- Crohn’s & Ulcerative Colitis
- Esophageal Disease
- Fecal Incontinence
- Gallbladder Disease
- H. Pylori
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Liver Disease
- Pancreatic Disease & Pancreatitis
- Peptic Ulcer Disease
- Radiation Proctitis
- Swallowing Disorders
- Capsule Endoscopy (Pill Cam)
- Colonoscopy (Screening & Diagnostic)
- EGD (Upper Endoscopy)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS)
- Esophageal Dilation
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
West Palm Beach
1117 N. Olive Ave.
Suite 203 A+B
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Palm Beach Gardens
3375 Burns Rd.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
Having a procedure? It may not always be in the same location where you consulted with your doctor. Check with your doctor to make sure you’re headed to the right place.
Board Certified in Gastroenterology
Awards & Recognitions
- Chief of Gastroenterology at Good Samaritan Hospital
- Certified by Mount Sinai School of Medicine in EUS
- Yale University Chief Resident Recognition Award
- Mount Sinai Hospital Chief Gastroenterology Fellow
- Awarded Top Doctor designation by Jupiter Magazine and Palm Beach Illustrated 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Medical advisory committee to the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation’s South Florida Chapter