About Kevin M. Cronley, MD, FACG
Dr. Cronley is a graduate of the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine and completed his Internal Medicine Residency at Case Western Reserve University. He performed his Gastroenterology Fellowship at The Ohio State University where he served as Chief Fellow during his final year. Dr. Cronley’s clinical interests include all areas of general gastroenterology with particular interests in esophageal disorders, Barrett’s esophagus, inflammatory bowel disease, and colorectal cancer prevention. Dr. Cronley also serves as the medical director of Norwood Endoscopy Center.
Conditions & Procedures
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux & GERD
- Barrett's Esophagus
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Colon Diseases & Polyps
- Colorectal (Colon) Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Capsule Endoscopy (Pill Cam)
- Colonoscopy (Screening & Diagnostic)
- EGD (Upper Endoscopy)
- ERCP & Stents
Having a procedure? It may not always be in the same location where you consulted with your doctor. Check with your doctor to make sure you’re headed to the right place.
Dr. Cronley is the Chair of Endoscopy at Mercy West Hospital.
Board Certified in Gastroenterology
Awards & Recognitions
Cincinnati Magazine, Top Doctor
American College of Gastroenterology
In the News
- Dr. Cronley was quoted in Men's Health Magazine about Why You Feel Tired After Eating.
- Dr. Cronley was featured in an article on GoodRx about OTC Medications for Acid Reflux
- Dr. Cronley spoke to the HuffPost about Bruce Springsteen and Peptic Ulcer Disease
- Dr. Cronley was quoted in a HuffPost article about 'Silent' Celiac Disease
- Dr. Cronley was featured by Mercy Health for solving a mushroom mystery and saving a patient's life who was close to liver failure. Read the full story on their blog.
- Dr. Cronley was quoted in Very Well FIT about Home Remedies for Heartburn
- Dr. Cronley contributed to a Reader's Digest article on A Gastroenterologist’s Surprising Best Way to Relieve Constipation