About Jeffrey D. Stotz, MD
Dr. Jeffrey D. Stotz graduated from The Ohio State University College of Medicine and completed his Internal Medicine Residency and his Gastroenterology Fellowship at University Hospitals of Cleveland / Case Western Reserve University. He is Board Certified in Gastroenterology. Dr. Stotz is interested in all areas of general gastroenterology and hepatology, with particular interests in inflammatory bowel disease, colon cancer screening, reflux disease, and peptic ulcer disease.
Conditions & Procedures
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux & GERD
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Colorectal (Colon) Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Peptic Ulcer Disease
- Capsule Endoscopy (Pill Cam)
- Colonoscopy (Screening & Diagnostic)
- EGD (Upper Endoscopy)
- ERCP & Stents
Having a procedure? It may not always be in the same location where you consulted with your doctor. Check with your doctor to make sure you’re headed to the right place.
Board Certified in Gastroenterology
Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy.