About Kenneth N. Josovitz, MD, MPH, FACG, FAGA
Dr. Josovitz grew up in New Jersey and graduated from Lafayette College with a B.A. in Biology. He received his Master’s in Public Health from Columbia University and obtained his medical degree from the University of New Jersey Medical School. He completed his Internal Medicine Residency at Columbia University and a Gastroenterology Fellowship at Georgetown University Medical Center.
Dr. Josovitz is board certified in gastroenterology. He is also a Fellow of both the American College of Gastroenterology and the American Gastroenterological Association.
Conditions & Procedures
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux & GERD
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Colon Diseases & Polyps
- Colorectal (Colon) Cancer
- Crohn’s & Ulcerative Colitis
- Esophageal Disease
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Liver Disease
- Pancreatic Disease & Pancreatitis
- Swallowing Disorders
- Colonoscopy (Screening & Diagnostic)
- EGD (Upper Endoscopy)
- Esophageal Manometry
- Hemorrhoid Treatment & Banding
14010 Smoketown Rd.
Woodbridge, VA 22192
8140 Ashton Ave.
Manassas, VA 20109
422 Garrisonville Rd.
Stafford , VA 22554
Having a procedure? It may not always be in the same location where you consulted with your doctor. Check with your doctor to make sure you’re headed to the right place.
In the News
Dr. Josovitz was featured on Everyday Health discussing when to see a doctor about hemorrhoids.
Board Certified in Gastroenterology
Board Certified in Internal Medicine
Awards & Recognitions
- Northern Virginia Magazine, Top Doctor
- Washingtonian, Top Doctor
- Washington Consumers' Checkbook, Top Doctor
- The Leading Physicans of the World, Top Doctor
- International Association of Health Care Professionals, Top Gastroenterologist
- Vitals, Patients' Choice Award
- Vitals, On Time Doctor Award
- Vitals, Compassionate Doctor Recognition Award
- American College of Gastroenterology (fellow)
- American Gastroenterological Association (fellow)
- Medical Society of Virginia