About David J. Wenzke, MD
Dr. David J. Wenzke received his undergraduate degree from the University of Notre Dame. He attended medical school at The Ohio State University College of Medicine. He went on to complete both his residency in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology fellowship at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center. He received multiple awards of distinction during his medical training.
Dr. Wenzke is board-certified in Gastroenterology. He currently practices gastroenterology and hepatology with special interest in inflammatory bowel disease, celiac disease, eosinophilic esophagitis, GERD, and general gastroenterology.
He enjoys spending time with his wife and four children.
Conditions & Procedures
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux & GERD
- Colorectal (Colon) Cancer
- Esophageal Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Swallowing Disorders
- Capsule Endoscopy (Pill Cam)
- Colonoscopy (Screening & Diagnostic)
- EGD (Upper Endoscopy)
- ERCP & Stents
8599 Ridge Rd.
Cincinnati, OH 45236
4746 Montgomery Rd.
Norwood, OH 45212
Having a procedure? It may not always be in the same location where you consulted with your doctor. Check with your doctor to make sure you’re headed to the right place.
Board Certified in Gastroenterology
- Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation
- Columbus Medical Association
- Ohio Gastroenterology Society
- Ohio State Medical Association
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy.