About Benjamin J. Hyatt, MD
Dr. Benjamin Hyatt has more than 15 years of medical training and experience. He is board-certified in Gastroenterology.
A graduate of Boston University, Dr. Hyatt completed his medical training at Boston University School of Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center at Harvard Medical School, and University of Massachusetts Medical School.
Dr. Hyatt is a member of the Healthcare Professional Education Committee for the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America. He also holds memberships in the American College of Gastroenterology and the Massachusetts Gastroenterology Association, where he also held the position of president in the past. Dr. Hyatt previously served as an Assistant Professor at the University of Massachusetts Medical School.
Conditions & Procedures
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux & GERD
- Anal Fissures
- Barrett's Esophagus
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Colon Diseases & Polyps
- Crohn’s & Ulcerative Colitis
- Esophageal Disease
- Gallbladder Disease
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- H. Pylori
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Liver Disease
- Capsule Endoscopy (Pill Cam)
- Colonoscopy (Screening & Diagnostic)
- EGD (Upper Endoscopy)
- Esophageal Dilation
- Esophageal pH Testing (Bravo)
- Hemorrhoid Treatment & Banding
- PEG Placement
Having a procedure? It may not always be in the same location where you consulted with your doctor. Check with your doctor to make sure you’re headed to the right place.
Board Certified in Gastroenterology
Awards & Recognitions
- Top Doctor, Boston Magazine
- American College of Gastroenterology
- Crohn's and Colitis Foundation
- Massachusetts Gastroenterology Association