About Terry R. Kaylor, MD
Dr. Terry R. Kaylor graduated from the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine and completed his Internal Medicine Residency and Gastroenterology Fellowship at The Ohio State University. He is a member of the American Gastroenterological Association, the American College of Gastroenterology, and the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. Dr. Kaylor is interested in all areas of Gastroenterology and Hepatology. He is Board certified in Gastroenterology.
Conditions & Procedures
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux & GERD
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Colorectal (Colon) Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Swallowing Disorders
- Capsule Endoscopy (Pill Cam)
- EGD (Upper Endoscopy)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS)
- ERCP & Stents
Having a procedure? It may not always be in the same location where you consulted with your doctor. Check with your doctor to make sure you’re headed to the right place.
Board Certified in Gastroenterology
Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy.