With locations across the country in Alabama, Florida, Maryland, Massachusetts, Ohio, Virginia, and Washington and more than 400 board-certified physicians, Gastro Health is one of the nation’s fastest-growing gastroenterology groups.
If you are an independent practitioner looking to join an existing Gastro Health group, please visit our Physician and Provider Employment page.
We Focus on Back-Office Operations So You Won’t Have To
When you partner with Gastro Health, we take on the back-office responsibility and let you focus on what matters most: caring for your patients. With more than 200 teammates in our centralized support team, we guarantee you the operational support to grow your practice and bring your patients best-in-class care.
- Revenue Cycle
- Finance / Accounting
- IT Support
- EMR Support
- Business Analytics
- Managed Care
- Human Resources
- Business Development
- Ancillary Support
- Strategic Ops Support
How does the Physician Partnership process work?
- After an initial conversation, the practice and Gastro Health will sign a non-disclosure agreement.
- The Gastro Health team will gather preliminary information about the practice.
- The Gastro Health team will then present a formal proposal in the form of a letter of intent.
- Once all parties agree, the practice and Gastro Health will sign the letter of intent to partner.
- Gastro Health will spend 60-90 days performing due diligence on the practice.
- Gastro Health and the practice finalize the partnership at closing.
Meet Our Team
Call, text, or email with a member of our Business Development team or submit your information below and we’ll be in touch.
Gastro Health Finalizes Partnership with M. H. Razavi, MD, and the Endoscopy & Digestive Center of Woodbridge
Gastro Health has finalized a partnership with M. H. Razavi, MD, and the Endoscopy & Digestive Center of Woodbridge in Northern Virginia. This marks Gastro Health's seventh partnership in the state. With this addition, the state of Virginia will now have a total of 13 office locations and 9 endoscopy centers.Read Article
Gastro Health Finalizes Partnership with Gastroenterology Consultants of Polk County
Gastro Health has finalized a partnership with Gastroenterology Consultants of Polk County in Davenport, Florida. This is Gastro Health’s sixth partnership in the Central Florida region.Read Article
Gastro Health Finalizes Partnership with Gastroenterology Associates in Olympia
Practice Joins as Third Partnership in WashingtonRead Article