With locations across the country in Alabama, Florida, Ohio, Virginia, and Washington and with over 225 physicians, Gastro Health is one of the nation’s fastest-growing gastroenterology groups. We hope to continue our growth by partnering with like-minded physicians who aim to provide their communities with the best possible care available.
If you are an independent practitioner looking to get hired within an existing Gastro Health group, please visit our Physician and Provider Employment page.
What does a Gastro Health Physician Partnership look like?
Gastro Health provides our physicians with large-scale management capabilities such as a greater network for payor negotiations, improvements to technology, revenue cycle monitoring, and more. We also ensure our physicians the clinical autonomy to deliver quality medical and preventive care to patients. This structure allows both Gastro Health and our physicians to focus on what really matters: providing patients with access to best-in-class clinicians and an exceptional patient experience.
How does the Physician Partnership process work?
- After an initial conversation, the practice and Gastro Health will sign a non-disclosure agreement.
- The Gastro Health team will gather preliminary information about the practice.
- The Gastro Health team will then present a formal proposal in the form of a letter of intent.
- The practice and Gastro Health will sign the letter of intent to partner.
- Gastro Health will then perform due diligence on the practice.
- Gastro Health and the practice finalize the partnership at closing.
Meet Our Team
305-468-4185, Ext. 1102
Press Release Articles
Important COVID-19 Vaccines Clarification
We have received calls regarding the COVID-19 vaccines. Gastro Health locations are NOT vaccination sites for the COVID-19 vaccines.Read Article
Gastro Health welcomes Ohio Gastroenterology & Liver Institute, a premier provider serving the Greater Cincinnati area
Gastro Health, a leading medical group specializing in digestive health, has partnered with Ohio Gastroenterology & Liver Institute (Ohio GI), a gastroenterology group based in Cincinnati, Ohio.Read Article
Gastro Health expands footprint in Northern Virginia
Gastro Health, a leading medical group specializing in digestive health, acquires Associates in Gastroenterology (AIG), expanding its presence in the Northern Virginia market.Read Article