We are an equal opportunity employer.
At Gastro Health we care about our employees, therefore we offer to most employees at no cost or at reduce rates a comprehensive package of benefits.
- Health Insurance Benefits – Affordable health care coverage is available to eligible employees. A pharmacy program is also available to meet prescription needs.
- Dental Benefits – Comprehensive dental coverage is offered through three plans insured by Guardian.
- Vision Plan – Comprehensive vision coverage is offered through Guardian VSP plan.
- Life Insurance – Employees are provided with basic Group Term Life Insurance at no cost. Additional Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, spouse and dependent coverage is available at competitive rates.
- Retirement Plans – Employees prepare for the future through two retirement programs:
- 401(k) – Information Employees are eligible after one year of continuous service, 1000 hours worked during that 12-month period, and attainment of age 19. Open enrollment is in January or July of the following year. The Program allows you to save – on a pre-tax basis – between 1-100% of your salary up to $18,000 (or $24,000 if age 50). Employees have immediate and 100% vesting on 401k contributions and investment earnings.
- Profit Sharing – Plan Employees participate in a Profit Sharing Plan funded by the company. Employees are eligible after one year of continuous service and attainment of age 21. A 3% safe harbor contribution will be made in which you will be 100% immediately vested. Any additional amounts contributed are subject to a vesting schedule whereas you will be 20% vested after 2 years of service, and increase at 20% each year until you are 100% vested in these amounts after 6 years.
- Short Term Disability – The insurance pays a portion of the employee’s salary for a maximum of 24 weeks, after a 15-day waiting period.
- Long Term Disability – In the event of an extended illness (after six months of continuous disability), the insurance pays a portion of the employee’s salary.
- Health Savings Accounts – Health Saving Accounts allow employees – on a voluntary basis – to set aside a portion of their pre-tax income to offset the cost of approved health care or dependent care expenses.
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Flexible Spending Accounts allow employees – on a voluntary basis – to set aside pre-tax money to cover expenses that are not otherwise covered under a traditional medical, dental or vision plan.
- Paid Time Off – The company pays for time away from scheduled work-time (e.g., vacations, illness, family illness, etc.). Eligible employees begin accruing time off as of the first day of employment. Employees are eligible to use Paid Time Off after 90 days of employment.
- Corporate Holidays – The company pays for corporate holidays. Employees are eligible after 90 days of employment.
- Leaves of Absence – The company supports approved leaves of absence, including jury duty, military leave, Family and Medical Leave (FMLA) and management-approved general unpaid leave.
Note: Benefits are reviewed on a periodic basis and may be subject to change.