Gastro Health offers complete care of the digestive system. That means when a patient with gastrointestinal concerns makes an appointment at Gastro Health, everything from the evaluation to treatment, including surgery, happens under the care of a Gastro Health medical professional.
Our general surgery team is dedicated to providing patients with personalized care and the latest medical and surgical treatments. When possible, our surgeons use minimally invasive procedures to reduce patient recovery time and minimize post-procedural pain. Our surgeons have extensive experience in laparoscopic surgery and robotic surgery.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy (gallbladder removal)
- Robotic inguinal hernia
- Robotic incisional/Ventral Hernia
- Robotic hiatal hernia
- Robotic stomach or small bowel resection
- Open umbilical hernia repair
- Laparoscopic lysis of adhesions
- Breast cancer surgery