Join the Gastro Health online support community for individuals with gastrointestinal conditions. The Gastro Health Connection community will provide patients, survivors, caregivers, and advocates with much needed peer-to-peer support opportunities in a fully moderated online community.
How to get Started
- Register with Gastro Health Connection. It is fast, free and confidential.
- Join a community that is focused on your condition or diagnosis.
- Join as many communities as you like
- You do not need to be a Gastro Health patient to join
- Talk with others in a similar situation.
- Share experiences.
- Participate any time of day, from anywhere.
- Learn more about coping with your diagnosis.
- Take advantage of background information and educational resources
Some of the online support groups include:
- Anal Cancer
- Barrett’s Esophagus
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Crohns Disease/Ulcerative Colitis
- Esophageal Cancer
- Gastric Cancer
- Gastric Ulcer
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor (GIST)
- Irritable Bowel Syndroms (IBS)
- Liver, Gallbladder & Bile Cancers
- Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Rectal Cancer